Check out this great tool we found about who pays for what for the wedding?
- All attendants pay for their own clothing (including shoes).
- Bride or groom’s family plans and hosts engagement party; if there is more than one, bride’s family hosts the first one.
- Groom’s family plans and hosts the rehearsal dinner.
- Bride plans and hosts bridesmaids’ luncheon.
- Groom hosts and plans bachelors’ dinner.
- Maid of honor and bridesmaids host shower.
- Best man and ushers host bachelor party.
- Friends may throw additional engagement parties or showers.
- Bride and family pay for wedding transportation of bridal party to and from ceremony and reception.
Who bears the burden of wedding expenses in your family? Are you approaching paying for your wedding in a creative way? We want to hear from you! Share!