I LOVE these 11 Ideas that we’re posted on Buzz Feed on how to make your wedding beautiful on a budget.
1. Want some decorations that will last awhile? Make some thrifty coffee-filter flowers!
You wouldn’t expect them to be so beautiful, but they are! Learn how to make them here.
2. If you’re keen on having real flowers, try using baby’s breath.
Baby’s breath is more affordable than traditional wedding flowers, and they can create a whimsical atmosphere at your party. You can get them fresh or preserved.
3. Recycle old glass jars. It may be clichéd to use them, but gosh, do they make things pretty.
And they’re reasonably priced! Place baby’s breath in them and hang them with twine. You’ve got a wonderful rustic wedding already.
4. Turn a cheap piñata into something fabulous with tissue paper petals!
A cute way to add more florals to a bright, summer wedding.
5. Make your own cake topper with just wire!
If you’re crafty, this is a fun way to make a unique topper for your wedding cake. There are also many places online that make custom ones to your liking.
6. A creative way to showcase the bride and groom’s initials is with a marquee light
7. Headpieces don’t have to be expensive!
A handmade floral headband is the perfect accessory for a blushing bride.
8. Consider buying a used wedding dress.
Chances are that the person selling it to you only wore the dress once (on their wedding day)! So if the dress fits, why not wear it? You can get it professionally cleaned and altered before the big day.
9. Everybody loves a good photo booth.
Renting an old-timey photo booth can get pretty expensive, so try making your own with apps like Spark booth. Add your own props and a DIY backdrop, and you’ve got a booth to capture the memories!
10. Transform the reception into something spectacular with just fabric and curtains.
How much fabric to use is totally up to you. Buying vintage curtains or bulk fabric online is a good way to budget for decor. Get some inspiration here.
11. And how to make a grand exit?
Give your guests sparklers to send you and your beau off to your honeymoon! Kids will love ’em, adults will love ’em, and the spectacle isn’t too expensive at all!
For pictures and more information Beautiful on a Budget